Table of Contents
The San Antonio Spurs (7-18) visit the Miami Heat (12-14) after losing eight straight road games. The Heat are heavy favorites by 12 points in the matchup, which begins at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022. The point total for the matchup is 223.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Heat vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSSUN and BSSW
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Arena: FTX Arena
Heat Betting Stats & Information
- The Heat have won 58.8% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (10-7).
- Miami has not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -727 or shorter.
- The Heat have an 8-17-1 record against the spread this season.
- Miami’s average point total in matchups this year is 218.7, 4.8 points less than the total in this game.
- Heat games have hit the over in 13 out of 25 opportunities (52%).
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Spurs have won six out of the 23 games, or 26.1%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- San Antonio has played as an underdog of +508 or more once this season and won that game.
- The Spurs have gone 10-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 12-point underdogs or more, the Spurs have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- The average point total for San Antonio this year is 7.1 points higher than this game’s over/under.
- Spurs games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times this year.
Heat vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Heat Rank||Heat AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Heat Leaders
- The Heat get 21.2 points, 9.3 rebounds and 3.3 assists from Bam Adebayo.
- Kyle Lowry’s averages this season are 14.4 points, five rebounds and six assists per game.
- Max Strus leads active Heat in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson scores 20.9 points per game, while also pulling down 5.2 rebounds and racking up three assists per game.
- Tre Jones adds 12.7 points, 3.4 rebounds and 6.8 assists per game to the team’s cause, while Jakob Poeltl puts up 12.9 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game.
- Devin Vassell is the top shooter from deep for the Spurs (among active players), hitting 3.1 threes per game.