Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (9-0) will attempt to build on a nine-game win streak when they visit the San Francisco Dons (8-2) on Monday, December 12, 2022 at Michelob ULTRA Arena as just 3-point favorites. The game airs at 11:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 153.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Dons
- Game Day: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Game Time: 11:30 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: Michelob ULTRA Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico has won all six games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Lobos have not played a game with moneyline odds of -150 or shorter.
- The Lobos have a 5-2-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Dons are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- The average point total in New Mexico’s games this season is 0.7 more points than the over/under of 153 in this matchup.
San Francisco Betting Stats & Info
- San Francisco has won two of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Dons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +130 moneyline set for this game.
- The Dons have gone 3-6-0 ATS this season.
- The Dons have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 3 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average point total for San Francisco this season is 10.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico vs. San Francisco Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||San Francisco AVG||San Francisco Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- The Lobos scoring leader is Morris Udeze, who averages 19.1 per contest to go with 6.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists.
- Josiah Allick is New Mexico’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.2 per game, while Jaelen House is its best passer, distributing 5.1 assists in each contest.
- House leads the Lobos in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
San Francisco Dons Leaders
- Tyrell Roberts scores 14 points per game to be the top scorer for the Dons.
- Zane Meeks has a stat line of 6.1 rebounds, 11.8 points and 1.1 assists per game for San Francisco to take the top rebound spot on the team. Khalil Shabazz has the top spot for assists with 3.9 per game, adding 13.9 points and 5.5 rebounds per contest.
- Roberts knocks down 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Dons.