Table of Contents
The New Orleans Pelicans (17-8) are 3-point favorites as they try to continue a six-game win streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (16-10) on Sunday, December 11, 2022 at Smoothie King Center. The matchup airs at 3:30 PM ET on BSNO and BSAZ. The over/under for the matchup is set at 226.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pelicans vs. Suns
- Game Day: Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSNO and BSAZ
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Smoothie King Center
Pelicans Betting Stats & Information
- The Pelicans have won 12 of the 16 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (75%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter, New Orleans has gone 8-4 (66.7% win percentage).
- The Pelicans have a 14-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pelicans have a 5-6 record against the spread this season when favored by 3 points or more.
- The average over/under New Orleans has had set in games this season is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 13 of the Pelicans’ 26 games with a set total.
Phoenix Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Suns have won three out of the five games in which they’ve been the underdog.
- Phoenix has played as an underdog of +113 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Suns have covered the spread 14 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Suns have not covered a spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs (0-1).
- The average total for Phoenix’s games this season is 0.4 more points than the point total of 226 in this outing.
- This season, 12 of the Suns’ games have gone over the point total.
Pelicans vs. Suns Season Stat Comparison
|Pelicans Rank||Pelicans AVG||Suns AVG||Suns Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Pelicans Leaders
- Zion Williamson leads active Pelicans players in scoring, tallying 24.5 points per game to go with 7.2 rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas adds 13.4 points, 1.9 assists and 9.2 rebounds per outing. CJ McCollum puts up 17 points, 5.9 assists and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- The Pelicans get 2.4 three-pointers per game out of Trey Murphy III.
Phoenix Suns Leaders
- Devin Booker averages 27.4 points per game. He also pulls down 4.8 rebounds and dishes out 5.8 assists per game.
- Deandre Ayton’s statline of 9.7 rebounds, 17 points and 2.1 assists adds to the squard’s output.
- Booker is consistent from deep with 2.3 made threes per game.