Table of Contents
The UMKC Kangaroos (4-8) square off against the Green Bay Phoenix (1-8) as 6.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kangaroos vs. Phoenix
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Arena: Resch Center
UMKC Betting Stats & Information
- UMKC has put together a 1-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 33.3% of those games).
- The Kangaroos have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -276 or shorter.
- The Kangaroos’ ATS record is 5-5-0 this season.
- The Phoenix have a 1-6 record against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- UMKC’s average total in outings this year has been 131.6, 6.1 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Green Bay Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Green Bay has been listed as the underdog in eight games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Phoenix have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +226 moneyline set for this game.
- The Phoenix are only 2-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Phoenix have a 1-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Green Bay this season is 7.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UMKC vs. Green Bay Season Stat Comparison
|UMKC Rank||UMKC AVG||Green Bay AVG||Green Bay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UMKC Kangaroos Leaders
- The Kangaroos scoring leader is Rayquawndis Mitchell, who averages 16.8 per contest to go with 4.5 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- UMKC’s leading rebounder is Allen David Mukeba Jr. averaging 8.6 boards per game and its best passer is Anderson Kopp and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Kopp leads the Kangaroos in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Green Bay Phoenix Leaders
- The Phoenix’s Zae Blake puts up enough points (11 per game) and assists (2.1 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Davin Zeigler is at the top of the Green Bay rebounding leaderboard with 3.5 rebounds per game. He also scores 5.6 points and tacks on 0.8 assists per game.
- Blake is dependable from three-point range and leads the Phoenix with 1.3 made threes per game.