Table of Contents
The UNLV Rebels (9-0) host the Washington State Cougars (4-4) after winning eight home games in a row. The Rebels are favored by just 2 points in the contest, which tips at 4:30 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: MGM Grand Garden Arena
UNLV Betting Stats & Information
- UNLV has been the moneyline favorite a total of seven times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Rebels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -133 or shorter.
- The Rebels are 5-2-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cougars are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or greater this year.
- The average over/under UNLV has had set in matchups this year is 6.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Washington State Betting Stats & Info
- Washington State lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +111.
- The Cougars have a 4-4-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Cougars are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this year.
- The average total in Washington State’s games this year is 0.3 more points than the point total of 134 in this outing.
UNLV vs. Washington State Season Stat Comparison
|UNLV Rank||UNLV AVG||Washington State AVG||Washington State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- The Rebels leader in points and assists is Keshon Gilbert, who puts up 14.4 points per game along with 3.8 assists.
- UNLV’s best rebounder is David Muoka, who averages 6.7 boards per game in addition to his 6 PPG average.
- The Rebels get the most three-point shooting production out of Gilbert, who makes 1.7 threes per game.
Washington State Cougars Leaders
- TJ Bamba averages 16.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Cougars.
- Mouhamed Gueye has a stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 14.3 points and 1.1 assists per game for Washington State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Justin Powell holds the top spot for assists with 4.4 per game, adding 11.5 points and 4.8 rebounds per outing.
- Jabe Mullins averages 3.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cougars.