Table of Contents
The Boston College Eagles (5-5) are underdogs (+9.5) as they try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Villanova Wildcats (4-5) at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at Prudential Center. The matchup’s point total is 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Newark, New Jersey
- Arena: Prudential Center
Villanova Betting Stats & Information
- Villanova has gone 3-4 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 42.9%).
- The Wildcats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -512 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread just twice in nine opportunities this season.
- In games they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Eagles are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Villanova has had in its matchups this season is 9.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Boston College Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Boston College has been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +388 moneyline set for this game.
- The Eagles have a 3-7-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Eagles are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Boston College this season is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Villanova vs. Boston College Season Stat Comparison
|Villanova Rank||Villanova AVG||Boston College AVG||Boston College Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- Caleb Daniels leads the Wildcats in points and assists per game, scoring 17.3 points and distributing 3.3 assists.
- Eric Dixon leads Villanova in rebounding, grabbing 5.6 boards per game while also scoring 16.3 points a contest.
- Daniels makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- Jaeden Zackery is the top scorer for the Eagles with 11.3 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and two assists per game to his scoring output.
- The Boston College leaders in rebounding and assists are T.J. Bickerstaff with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 7 points and 1.4 assists per game) and Makai Ashton-Langford with 2.2 assists per game (he also tacks on 11 points and three rebounds per game).
- Mason Madsen knocks down 1.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.