Table of Contents
The Yale Bulldogs (8-3) face the Fairfield Stags (4-6) as 5.5-point favorites on Monday, December 12, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 126.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Stags
- Game Day: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairfield, Connecticut
- Arena: Leo D. Mahoney Arena
Yale Betting Stats & Information
- Yale has won all four games when the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -238 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 7-2-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Stags are 3-0 against the spread.
- Yale’s average point total in matchups this year is 133.5, 7.5 points higher than the total in this game.
Fairfield Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Fairfield has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Stags have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +193 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Stags have put together a 6-4-0 record against the spread.
- The Stags are 3-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- Fairfield’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 127.8 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Yale vs. Fairfield Season Stat Comparison
|Yale Rank||Yale AVG||Fairfield AVG||Fairfield Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Yale Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bulldogs is Matt Knowling, who averages 16.2 points and 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Bez Mbeng leads Yale in assists, averaging 3.3 per game while also scoring 6.5 points per contest.
- John Poulakidas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Fairfield Stags Leaders
- Caleb Fields sits at the top of the Stags scoring leaderboard with 15.1 points per game. He also pulls down 3.8 rebounds and dishes out 1.7 assists per game.
- The Fairfield leaders in rebounding and assists are Supreme Cook with eight rebounds per game (he also adds 11.8 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Allan Jeanne-Rose with 1.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 7.6 points and 4.3 rebounds per game).
- Fields is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Stags, hitting 2.1 threes per game.