Table of Contents
The Cleveland Cavaliers (17-10) take on the San Antonio Spurs (8-18) as 5.5-point favorites on Monday, December 12, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET on KENS and BSOH. The matchup has an over/under set at 223.5 points.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cavaliers vs. Spurs
- Game Day: Monday, December 12, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: KENS and BSOH
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: AT&T Center
Cavaliers Betting Stats & Information
- The Cavaliers have won 15 of the 20 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (75%).
- Cleveland has won all seven games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -226 or shorter.
- The Cavaliers’ ATS record is 16-10-1 this season.
- The Cavaliers have a 7-0-1 record against the spread in games they were favored by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Cleveland’s games this year is 7.8 fewer points than the total of 223.5 in this matchup.
- The Cavaliers have gone over in 10 of their 26 games with a set total (38.5%).
San Antonio Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Spurs have been the underdog 24 times and won seven, or 29.2%, of those games.
- San Antonio has a record of 4-11, a 26.7% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by +186 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Spurs have put together a record of 11-15-0 against the spread this year.
- The Spurs are 7-10 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for San Antonio’s games this season is seven more points than the point total of 223.5 in this outing.
- Games involving the Spurs have hit the over 11 times this season.
Cavaliers vs. Spurs Season Stat Comparison
|Cavaliers Rank||Cavaliers AVG||Spurs AVG||Spurs Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cleveland Cavaliers Leaders
- Donovan Mitchell leads active Cavaliers players in scoring, tallying 29 points per game to go with four rebounds and 4.9 assists.
- Evan Mobley adds 15 points, 2.5 assists and 9.3 rebounds per outing. Darius Garland puts up 21.6 points, 7.8 assists and 2.2 rebounds a game.
- Mitchell makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Cavaliers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.9 per contest.
San Antonio Spurs Leaders
- Keldon Johnson averages 20.9 points per game, while also grabbing 5.2 rebounds and averaging three assists per game.
- Jakob Poeltl averages 12.9 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, while Tre Jones adds 12.6 points, 3.4 rebounds and 6.7 assists per game.
- Devin Vassell is dependable from deep with three made threes per game.