Table of Contents
The VMI Keydets (5-6) will try to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the American Eagles (7-2) at 6:00 PM ET on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 as 11.5-point underdogs. The Eagles have won seven games in a row. The over/under for the matchup is 141.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Keydets
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Bender Arena
American Betting Stats & Information
- American has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Eagles have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -769 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Eagles have put together a 7-2-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Keydets are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in American’s games this season is 8.7 fewer points than the over/under of 141.5 in this matchup.
VMI Betting Stats & Info
- VMI has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won twice.
- The Keydets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +500 odds on them winning this game.
- The Keydets have a 6-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this season, the Keydets are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under in VMI’s games this year is 11.4 more points than the point total of 141.5 in this outing.
American vs. VMI Season Stat Comparison
|American Rank||American AVG||VMI AVG||VMI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
American Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and rebounds is Matt Rogers, who scores 13 points and grabs 5.9 rebounds per game.
- American’s best passer is Elijah Stephens, who averages 4.6 assists per game to go with his 8.4 PPG scoring average.
- Geoff Sprouse leads the Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
VMI Keydets Leaders
- Sean Conway has the top spot on the Keydets leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 15.9 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- VMI’s assist leader is Tony Felder with 3.8 per game. He also averages 11.3 points per game and grabs 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Conway is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Keydets, hitting 3.3 threes per game.