Table of Contents
The Howard Bison (4-8) will attempt to end a three-game losing streak when they host the Florida International Panthers (4-4) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Burr Gymnasium as just 3-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Bison
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Burr Gymnasium
Florida International Betting Stats & Information
- Florida International has won three of four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Panthers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -159 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 2-5-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Bison are 4-5 against the spread.
- The average total Florida International has had in its games this season is 8.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Howard Betting Stats & Info
- Howard has won two of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +130 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bison have a 4-6-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bison have a 4-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Howard this season is 2.4 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Florida International vs. Howard Season Stat Comparison
|Florida International Rank||Florida International AVG||Howard AVG||Howard Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida International Panthers Leaders
- Nick Guadarrama leads the Panthers in rebounds and assists. Guadarrama averages 5 points, 4.9 rebounds, and 3 assists per game.
- Denver Jones is Florida International’s leading scorer, averaging 17.7 per game while tacking on four rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Javaunte Hawkins leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Howard Bison Leaders
- William Settle puts up 13.2 points and 6.2 rebounds per game for the Bison, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Elijah Hawkins notches more assists than any other Howard player with 4.3 per game. He also averages 12.9 points and grabs 2.3 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Wood makes two three-pointers per game, the most on the Bison.