Table of Contents
The Nevada Wolf Pack (8-3) host the UCSD Tritons (4-5) after winning five home games in a row. The Wolf Pack are double-digit favorites by 15 points in the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 14, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wolf Pack vs. Tritons
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Reno, Nevada
- Arena: Lawlor Events Center
Nevada Betting Stats & Information
- Nevada has won five of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (83.3%).
- The Wolf Pack have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -1535 or shorter.
- The Wolf Pack are 7-3-0 against the spread this season.
- Nevada’s average total in matchups this year has been 138.2, 3.7 points higher than the total in this particular game.
UCSD Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UCSD has been the underdog seven times and won three of those games.
- The Tritons have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +870 moneyline set for this game.
- The Tritons’ ATS record is 3-5-0 this season.
- The average total for UCSD’s games this year is 4.3 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Nevada vs. UCSD Season Stat Comparison
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||UCSD AVG||UCSD Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Nevada Wolf Pack Leaders
- The Wolf Pack scoring leader is Jarod Lucas, who averages 17.2 per contest to go with 2.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists.
- Nevada’s leading rebounder is Darrion Williams averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is Kenan Blackshear and his 5.3 assists per game.
- Lucas makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wolf Pack, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
UCSD Tritons Leaders
- Bryce Pope is the top scorer for the Tritons with 19 points per game. He also adds 3.3 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his scoring output.
- UCSD’s leader in rebounds is Emmanuel Tshimanga with 7.1 per game, and its leader in assists is Roddie Anderson III with 3.2 per game.
- Pope is consistent from distance and leads the Tritons with 2.1 made threes per game.