Table of Contents
The Saint Mary’s Gaels (8-3) face the New Mexico State Aggies (5-3) as double-digit, 13-point favorites on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gaels vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Moraga, California
- Arena: McKeon Pavilion
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-13||130.5|
Saint Mary’s (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Mary’s (CA) has been the moneyline favorite nine times this season. They’ve finished 7-2 in those games.
- The Gaels have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -881 or shorter.
- The Gaels have a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average point total for Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games this year is 5.6 fewer points than the over/under of 130.5 in this matchup.
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, New Mexico State has been the underdog five times and won two of those games.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +594 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Aggies have put together a 4-2-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in New Mexico State’s games this season is 12.6 more points than the point total of 130.5 for this outing.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. New Mexico State Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Mary’s (CA) Rank||Saint Mary’s (CA) AVG||New Mexico State AVG||New Mexico State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Mary’s Gaels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Gaels this season is Alex Ducas, who averages 13.7 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 0.5 assists per game.
- Mitchell Saxen is Saint Mary’s (CA)’s leading rebounder, pulling down 8.4 per game, while Logan Johnson is its best passer, averaging 3.7 assists in each contest.
- The Gaels get the most three-point shooting production out of Ducas, who makes 2.5 threes per game.
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Deshawndre Washington paces the Aggies scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, averaging 13.5 points, 8.1 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game.
- Anthony Roy is the top shooter from distance for the Aggies, hitting 2.2 threes per game.