Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Stefon Diggs for Saturday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. AFC East rivals play in Week 15 when Diggs and the Buffalo Bills (10-3) meet the Miami Dolphins (8-5) at Highmark Stadium.
Stefon Diggs Player Props vs. Miami
- Matchup: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 66.5 (-115)
Stefon Diggs Receiving Stats
- Diggs has hauled in 94 balls and leads his team with 1,239 yards receiving plus 10 TDs. He has been targeted 133 times.
- Diggs has been the target of 27.9% (133 total) of his team’s 477 passing attempts this season.
- He has accounted for 10 of his team’s 38 touchdowns on offense this season, or 26.3%.
- Diggs has averaged 58 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups against the Dolphins, 8.5 fewer than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- In three matchups against them, Diggs has gone over 66.5 yards receiving once.
- Diggs, in three matchups, had a touchdown catch twice. But he did not have multiple TDs in either of those games.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Jets (12/11/2022): 3 receptions, 37 yardsat Patriots (12/1/2022): 7 receptions, 92 yards, 1 TDat Lions (11/24/2022): 8 receptions, 77 yards, 1 TD