Table of Contents
The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (6-4) are 6.5-point favorites as they attempt to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the South Carolina State Bulldogs (1-10) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 153.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Arena: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center
UNC Asheville Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Asheville has won three of six games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (50%).
- The UNC Asheville Bulldogs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -286 or shorter.
- The UNC Asheville Bulldogs’ ATS record is 3-5-0 this season.
- The South Carolina State Bulldogs are 4-6 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UNC Asheville’s games this year is 0.7 more points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
South Carolina State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, South Carolina State has been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- The South Carolina State Bulldogs have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +225 odds on them winning this game.
- The South Carolina State Bulldogs are 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the South Carolina State Bulldogs are 4-6 against the spread.
- The average point total for South Carolina State this year is 3.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Asheville vs. South Carolina State Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Asheville Rank||UNC Asheville AVG||South Carolina State AVG||South Carolina State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Asheville Bulldogs Leaders
- Drew Pember leads the UNC Asheville Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, tallying 20.7 points and 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Trent Stephney is UNC Asheville’s best passer, dishing out 3.1 assists per game while scoring 6.4 PPG.
- Tajion Jones leads the UNC Asheville Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
South Carolina State Bulldogs Leaders
- Lesown Hallums is the top scorer for the South Carolina State Bulldogs with 12.3 points per game. He also tacks on 3.7 rebounds and 1.4 assists per game to his statistics.
- Davion Everett puts up a stat line of 6.4 rebounds, 7.8 points and 0.8 assists per game for South Carolina State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Rahsaan Edwards has the top spot for assists with 1.9 per game, adding 7.9 points and 1.9 rebounds per contest.
- Rakeim Gary is the top shooter from distance for the South Carolina State Bulldogs, hitting 1.4 threes per game.