Table of Contents
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-9) will attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Wichita State Shockers (5-4) on Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at Charles Koch Arena as heavy, 26-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is set at 126.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Shockers vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Tuesday, December 13, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Wichita, Kansas
- Arena: Charles Koch Arena
Wichita State Betting Stats & Information
- The Shockers are 6-3-0 ATS this season.
- When they have played as at least 26-point underdogs this season, the Delta Devils are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under Wichita State has had set in matchups this year is 3.9 more points than this outing’s point total.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- The Delta Devils have a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Delta Devils are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 26 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Mississippi Valley State this year is 4.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Wichita State vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|Wichita State Rank||Wichita State AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wichita State Shockers Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Shockers is Craig Porter Jr., who tallies 13.8 points, 6.8 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game.
- Melvion Flanagan leads the Shockers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins leads the Delta Devils scoring, rebounding and assists leaderboards, collecting 16.5 points, 4.7 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game.
- Collins is dependable from deep and leads the Delta Devils with 2.6 made threes per game.