Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls (11-15) are 4-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game home winning streak when they square off against the New York Knicks (14-13) on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at United Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET on ESPN, NBCS-CHI, and MSG. The matchup has a point total of 224.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Knicks
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN, NBCS-CHI, and MSG
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have won five of the eight games they were the moneyline favorite this season (62.5%).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -179 or shorter, Chicago has a record of 4-2 (66.7% win percentage).
- The Bulls are 13-13-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 3-3 against the spread when favored by 4 points or more this season.
- The average total Chicago has had in its matchups this season is 2.1 more points than this particular game’s point total.
- The teams have hit the over in 11 of the Bulls’ 27 games with a set total.
New York Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Knicks have won six out of the 16 games, or 37.5%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- New York has a record of 1-4 when it is set as the underdog by +151 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Knicks are 13-13-1 against the spread this year.
- The Knicks are 2-4-1 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for New York’s games this season is 2.2 more points than the point total of 224.5 in this outing.
- This season, 12 of the Knicks’ games have gone over the point total.
Bulls vs. Knicks Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Knicks AVG||Knicks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan leads active Bulls’ players in points and assists per game, scoring 26 points and distributing 4.8 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic contributes with 10.7 boards and 2.8 assists per game in addition to his 16.2 PPG scoring average.
- Zach LaVine makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Bulls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
New York Knicks Leaders
- Julius Randle’s averages this season include 22.3 points, 8.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Jalen Brunson also adds 20.1 points, 3.3 rebounds and 6.3 assists per game.
- Randle averages 2.4 three-pointers per game.