Table of Contents
Oddsmakers have installed player prop bet markets for Donovan Peoples-Jones ahead of his next NFL game on Saturday at 4:30 PM ET airing on NFL Network. Peoples-Jones’ Cleveland Browns (5-8) and the Baltimore Ravens (9-4) meet in a Week 15 matchup between AFC North foes at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Donovan Peoples-Jones Player Props vs. Baltimore
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Baltimore Ravens
- Time: 4:30 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 49.5 (-115)
Donovan Peoples-Jones Receiving Stats
- Peoples-Jones has accumulated a 751-yard season on 53 catches with one score so far. He has been targeted on 80 occasions, and averages 57.8 yards.
- Peoples-Jones has been the target of 80 of his team’s 434 passing attempts this season, or 18.4% of the target share.
- He has accounted for 3.2% of his team’s 31 offensive touchdowns this season, with one total.
- Against the Ravens, Peoples-Jones has averaged 57 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups, 7.5 more than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- Peoples-Jones, in three games against them, has surpassed 49.5 receiving yards twice.
- In three matchups with the Ravens, Peoples-Jones has not had a touchdown catch.
Last 3 Games
- at Bengals (12/11/2022): 8 receptions, 114 yardsat Texans (12/4/2022): 3 receptions, 44 yardsvs. Buccaneers (11/27/2022): 2 receptions, 16 yards