Table of Contents
Jaylen Waddle will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Saturday at 8:15 PM ET. AFC East opponents square off in Week 15 when Waddle and the Miami Dolphins (8-5) meet the Buffalo Bills (10-3) at Highmark Stadium.
Jaylen Waddle Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 56.5 (-115)
Jaylen Waddle Receiving Stats
- Waddle has collected 1,003 yards receiving (77.2 per game) and six TDs, reeling in 59 balls out of 94 targets this campaign.
- So far this season, 20.5% of the 458 passes thrown by his team have gone Waddle’s way.
- He has scored six combined touchdowns this season, 17.6% of his team’s 34 offensive TDs.
- Waddle’s 59.7 receiving yards per game in his three career matchups against the Bills are 3.2 more than his over/under for Saturday’s game.
- In three matchups against them, Waddle has topped 56.5 yards receiving once.
- Waddle has not caught a touchdown pass versus the Bills.
Last 3 Games
- at Chargers (12/11/2022): 2 receptions, 31 yardsat 49ers (12/4/2022): 1 reception, 9 yardsvs. Texans (11/27/2022): 5 receptions, 85 yards