Table of Contents
The Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns (9-1) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they visit the McNeese Cowboys (3-7) on Thursday, December 15, 2022 at The Legacy Center as heavy, 13-point favorites. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 138.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Ragin’ Cajuns vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Thursday, December 15, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
- Arena: The Legacy Center
Louisiana Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 5-0.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have not played as a moneyline favorite of -934 or shorter.
- The Ragin’ Cajuns have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a 3-2 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 13 points or more.
- Louisiana’s average total in matchups this season has been 154.8, 16.3 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
McNeese Betting Stats & Info
- McNeese has been underdogs in three games this season and won one (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +608.
- The Cowboys have a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a 3-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 13 points or more.
- The average point total for McNeese this year is 1.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Louisiana vs. McNeese Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Rank||Louisiana AVG||McNeese AVG||McNeese Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Ragin’ Cajuns Leaders
- Jordan Brown leads the Ragin’ Cajuns in scoring, tallying 19.6 points per game to go with 7.1 rebounds and 1.7 assists.
- Louisiana’s leading rebounder is Terence Lewis II averaging 9.3 boards per game and its best passer is Themus Fulks and his 5.9 assists per game.
- Kentrell Garnett leads the Ragin’ Cajuns in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
McNeese Cowboys Leaders
- Trae English’s points (10.9 per game) and assists (three per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cowboys’ leaderboards.
- Christian Shumate is at the top of the McNeese rebounding leaderboard with 9.7 rebounds per game. He also notches 10.8 points and tacks on 1.2 assists per game.
- Zach Scott is dependable from distance and leads the Cowboys with 1.8 made threes per game.