Table of Contents
The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (2-6) are 7.5-point underdogs as they try to turn around a four-game losing streak when they visit the Tennessee State Tigers (6-4) on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at Gentry Complex. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 145.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Buccaneers
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Gentry Complex
Tennessee State Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee State has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of three times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 5-3-0 this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Buccaneers have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average total for Tennessee State’s games this year is 1.4 more points than the over/under of 145.5 in this game.
Charleston Southern Betting Stats & Info
- Charleston Southern has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Buccaneers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +265 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Buccaneers have put together a 4-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Buccaneers have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7.5 points or more.
- The average total in Charleston Southern’s games this year is 1.4 fewer points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Tennessee State vs. Charleston Southern Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee State Rank||Tennessee State AVG||Charleston Southern AVG||Charleston Southern Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee State Tigers Leaders
- Jr. Clay leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 16.1 points and distributing 4.5 assists.
- Adong Makuoi is Tennessee State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 4.9 boards in each contest while scoring 9.2 points per game.
- Clay makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Charleston Southern Buccaneers Leaders
- Claudell Harris Jr. puts up 16.9 points per game and is the top scorer for the Buccaneers.
- Taje’ Kelly has a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 11.3 points and one assist per game for Charleston Southern to take the top rebound spot on the team. Emorie Knox has the top spot for assists with four per game, adding 4.5 points and four rebounds per matchup.
- Tahlik Chavez hits 2.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Buccaneers.