Table of Contents
The Toronto Raptors (13-14) hit the court against the Sacramento Kings (14-12) as 4.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET on NBCS-CA and SportsNet. The matchup has a point total of 232.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raptors vs. Kings
- Game Day: Wednesday, December 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and SportsNet
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Arena: Scotiabank Arena
Raptors Betting Stats & Information
- The Raptors have been the moneyline favorite 16 total times this season. They’ve finished 10-6 in those games.
- Toronto has gone 4-3 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -195 or shorter (winning 57.1%).
- So far this season, the Raptors have compiled a 14-13-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 4.5 points or more, the Raptors have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Toronto’s games this season is 11.1 fewer points than the total of 232 in this matchup.
- In the Raptors’ 26 games with a set total, 12 have hit the over (46.2%).
Sacramento Betting Stats & Info
- The Kings have won five, or 33.3%, of the 15 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Sacramento has not won as an underdog of +165 or more on the moneyline this season in four games with those odds or longer.
- The Kings have put together a record of 16-10-0 against the spread this year.
- The Kings have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Sacramento’s games this year is 0.7 more points than the point total of 232 in this outing.
- This year, Kings games have hit the over 11 times.
Raptors vs. Kings Season Stat Comparison
|Raptors Rank||Raptors AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- The Raptors active scoring leader is OG Anunoby, who averages 19 per contest to go with 5.8 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Fred VanVleet contributes with 17 points, 6.4 assists and 3.5 rebounds a game, and Scottie Barnes adds 13.9 points, 4.6 assists and seven rebounds per contest.
- VanVleet makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Raptors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.7 per contest.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis’ averages this season include 17.3 points, 11.3 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game.
- De’Aaron Fox records 22.3 points, 4.9 rebounds and 5.4 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter is the top scorer from distance for the Kings (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.