Table of Contents
There will be player prop bets available for Tua Tagovailoa ahead of Saturday’s NFL action at 8:15 PM ET. AFC East opponents meet in Week 15 when Tagovailoa and the Miami Dolphins (8-5) play the Buffalo Bills (10-3) at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York.
Tua Tagovailoa Player Props vs. Buffalo
- Matchup: Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills
- Time: 8:15 PM
- Date: December 17, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 242.5 (-115)
Tua Tagovailoa Passing Stats
- Tagovailoa has 3,004 passing yards (273.1 per game) with 22 touchdowns and five interceptions this season.
- He has tacked on 63 rushing yards on 22 carries, averaging 5.7 yards per game.
- Tagovailoa ranks 18th in the league with 20.5 completed passes per game (226 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Tagovailoa is sixth in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,901.
- The Dolphins have called a pass in 61.4% of their plays from scrimmage this year while staying on the ground 38.6% of the time. This offensive attack ranks ninth in the NFL in points scored.
- In three matchups against the Bills, Tagovailoa averaged 134.7 passing yards per game, 107.8 yards less than his over/under in Saturday’s game.
- Tagovailoa has never thrown for more yards than this game’s 242.5-yard over/under in those matchups.
- Tagovailoa threw threw one time over those three games against the Bills, and has not had multiple touchdown passes against them.
Last 3 Games
- at Chargers (12/11/2022): 10-of-28 (35.7%), 145 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 3 carries, 28 yardsat 49ers (12/4/2022): 18-of-33 (54.5%), 295 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTsvs. Texans (11/27/2022): 22-of-36 (61.1%), 299 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs