Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Andy Dalton for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. NFC South opponents meet in Week 15 when Dalton’s New Orleans Saints (4-9) take on the Atlanta Falcons (5-8) at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Andy Dalton Player Props vs. Atlanta
- Matchup: New Orleans Saints vs. Atlanta Falcons
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 18, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 225.5 (-115)
Andy Dalton Passing Stats
- This season Dalton has passed for 2,252 yards (225.2 per game) while going 200-for-299 (66.9%), with 15 touchdowns and seven picks.
- He also has rushed for 54 yards on 24 carries, averaging 5.4 yards per game.
- Dalton ranks 20th in the league with 20.0 completed passes per game (200 total completions this season).
- Dalton has racked up 1,256 air yards on completed passes, which ranks 20th in the NFL.
- The Saints, who rank 21st in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 56.9% of the time while opting for the ground attack 43.1% of the time.
- Dalton threw for zero passing yards in one matchup against the Falcons, 225.5 fewer yards his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In that game, Dalton did not throw for more yards in a contest than this game’s 225.5-yard over/under.
- Dalton did not throw a touchdown pass in that game against the Falcons.
Last 3 Games
- at Buccaneers (12/5/2022): 20-of-28 (71.4%), 229 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTsat 49ers (11/27/2022): 18-of-29 (62.1%), 204 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTs; 4 carries, 21 yardsvs. Rams (11/20/2022): 21-of-25 (84%), 260 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs