Table of Contents
Ahead of placing any prop bet wagers on Cordarrelle Patterson for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to consider to make the best bets. NFC South rivals meet in Week 15 when Patterson’s Atlanta Falcons (5-8) play the New Orleans Saints (4-9) at Caesars Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Cordarrelle Patterson Player Props vs. New Orleans
- Matchup: Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 52.5 (-115)
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 10.5 (-115)
Cordarrelle Patterson Rushing Stats
- This season Patterson has racked up 108 carries for 566 yards (62.9 per game) and five TDs.
- He also has 11 receptions for 65 yards (7.2 yards per game) on the season.
- He has accounted for 18.5% of his team’s 27 offensive touchdowns this season, with five total.
- His team has rushed the ball 418 times this season, and he’s handled 108 of those attempts (25.8%).
- Patterson ranks 29th in rushing yards after contact this season with 200.
Against New Orleans
- Against the Saints, Patterson’s 47 rushing yards per game over his three career matchups are 5.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In three games against them, Patterson has run for more than 52.5 yards once.
- Patterson, in three matchups versus the Saints, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Steelers (12/4/2022): 11 carries, 60 yardsat Commanders (11/27/2022): 11 carries, 52 yardsvs. Bears (11/20/2022): 10 carries, 52 yards