Table of Contents
The Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (6-4) will attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Princeton Tigers (8-3) on Friday, December 16, 2022 at Jadwin Gymnasium as 8-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 143 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Fightin’ Blue Hens
- Game Day: Friday, December 16, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Princeton, New Jersey
- Arena: Jadwin Gymnasium
Princeton Betting Stats & Information
- The Tigers have gone 5-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 8 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average over/under Princeton has had set in matchups this year is 3.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Delaware Betting Stats & Info
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are 4-5-0 ATS this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- The average total in Delaware’s games this year is 1.3 fewer points than the point total of 143 for this outing.
Princeton vs. Delaware Season Stat Comparison
|Princeton Rank||Princeton AVG||Delaware AVG||Delaware Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Princeton Tigers Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Tigers is Tosan Evbuomwan, who averages 13.3 points, 6.7 rebounds and 3.7 assists per game.
- Ryan Langborg leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr.’s points (19.9 per game) and assists (3.1 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Fightin’ Blue Hens’ leaderboards.
- Christian Ray is at the top of the Delaware rebounding leaderboard with 10.6 rebounds per game. He also scores 6.9 points and tacks on 2.7 assists per game.
- L.J. Owens is the top shooter from deep for the Fightin’ Blue Hens, hitting 1.8 threes per game.