Table of Contents
The No. 4 Alabama Crimson Tide (9-1) take a four-game win streak into a home matchup with the No. 15 Gonzaga Bulldogs (8-3), who have won three straight. The Bulldogs are underdogs by only 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 159.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Legacy Arena at BJCC
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has won 88.9% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-1).
- The Crimson Tide have not played a game with moneyline odds of -126 or shorter.
- The Crimson Tide have a 6-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or greater this year.
- Alabama’s average point total in matchups this season is 153.1, 5.9 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Info
- Gonzaga has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +106 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Bulldogs have compiled a 3-8-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Gonzaga’s games this season is 6.2 fewer points than the point total of 159 for this outing.
Alabama vs. Gonzaga Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Gonzaga AVG||Gonzaga Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- The Crimson Tide leader in points and rebounds is Brandon Miller, who scores 18.5 points and grabs 8.4 boards per game.
- Jahvon Quinerly is Alabama’s best passer, distributing 4.1 assists per game while scoring 6.4 PPG.
- Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.1 per contest.
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- Drew Timme sits at the top of the Bulldogs scoring leaderboard with 20.5 points per game. He also collects 7.9 rebounds and racks up 3.1 assists per game.
- The Gonzaga leaders in rebounding and assists are Julian Strawther with 8.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 13.2 points and 0.8 assists per game) and Nolan Hickman with four assists per game (he also tacks on 8.2 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Strawther is the most prolific from distance for the Bulldogs, hitting two threes per game.