Table of Contents
The Sam Houston Bearkats (8-2) play the Texas State Bobcats (6-5) as 3.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is 126 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bearkats vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: San Marcos, Texas
- Arena: Strahan Coliseum
Sam Houston Betting Stats & Information
- Sam Houston has not lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 3-0.
- The Bearkats have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -166 or shorter.
- The Bearkats are 5-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bobcats have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Sam Houston has had set in games this season is 7.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Texas State Betting Stats & Info
- Texas State has won three of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +141 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bobcats have gone 4-5-0 ATS this year.
- The Bobcats have a 1-2 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average total for Texas State’s games this season is 6.8 more points than the point total of 126 for this outing.
Sam Houston vs. Texas State Season Stat Comparison
|Sam Houston Rank||Sam Houston AVG||Texas State AVG||Texas State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sam Houston Bearkats Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bearkats is Qua Grant, who scores 12.5 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Javion May is Sam Houston’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 4.7 boards in each contest while scoring 4.6 points per game.
- Donte Powers leads the Bearkats in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas State Bobcats Leaders
- The Bobcats’ Mason Harrell racks up enough points (18.5 per game) and assists (2.5 per game) to sit atop the squad’s leaderboards.
- Nighael Ceaser’s stat line of 7.3 rebounds, 11.7 points and 0.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Texas State rebounding leaderboard.
- Harrell is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bobcats, hitting 1.5 threes per game.