Table of Contents
The South Carolina Gamecocks (5-5) play the East Carolina Pirates (7-4) as only 1.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gamecocks vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, South Carolina
- Arena: Bon Secours Wellness Arena
South Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- South Carolina has won all three games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Gamecocks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -128 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Gamecocks have compiled a 5-5-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this year, the Pirates are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average total South Carolina has had in its matchups this year is three more points than this particular game’s point total.
East Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This season, East Carolina has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +107 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pirates are 7-4-0 ATS this season.
- The Pirates are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- East Carolina’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 145.8 points, 12.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
South Carolina vs. East Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|South Carolina Rank||South Carolina AVG||East Carolina AVG||East Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- The Gamecocks leader in points and rebounds is Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II, who scores 17.4 points and pulls down 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Meechie Johnson Jr. leads South Carolina in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 9.1 points per contest.
- Chico Carter Jr. leads the Gamecocks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
East Carolina Pirates Leaders
- Javon Small racks up 18.1 points and tacks on 5.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pirates’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Brandon Johnson’s stat line of 8.9 rebounds, 13 points and 2.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the East Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Small is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Pirates, hitting 2.2 threes per game.