Table of Contents
The Southern Utah Thunderbirds (7-4) are favored (-8.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (4-8) at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at America First Event Center. The matchup has a point total of 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunderbirds vs. Lumberjacks
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Cedar City, Utah
- Arena: America First Event Center
Southern Utah Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Utah has been the moneyline favorite five times this season. They’ve finished 3-2 in those games.
- The Thunderbirds have not played as a moneyline favorite of -410 or shorter.
- The Thunderbirds have gone 3-2-2 ATS this season.
- The Lumberjacks have a 5-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Southern Utah’s games this season is 10.2 more points than the total of 148.5 in this game.
Northern Arizona Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Arizona has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Lumberjacks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +321.
- The Lumberjacks are 6-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Lumberjacks have a 5-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Northern Arizona’s games this year is 3.1 fewer points than the point total of 148.5 in this outing.
Southern Utah vs. Northern Arizona Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Utah Rank||Southern Utah AVG||Northern Arizona AVG||Northern Arizona Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Utah Thunderbirds Leaders
- Tevian Jones leads the Thunderbirds in scoring, tallying 19.2 points per game to go with 4.3 rebounds and 1 assist.
- Maizen Fausett leads Southern Utah in rebounding, averaging 6.5 per game, while Deng Dut leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.8 in each contest.
- Jones leads the Thunderbirds in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks Leaders
- Carson Towt racks up 8.7 rebounds and 3.3 assists per game, placing him atop the Lumberjacks’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Jalen Cole counts for 15.6 points per game, making him the top scorer on Northern Arizona’s squad.
- Cone is consistent from three-point range and leads the Lumberjacks with 2.3 made threes per game.