Table of Contents
The Northern Iowa Panthers (3-7) visit the Towson Tigers (8-3) after losing four straight road games. The Tigers are favored by 5.5 points in the contest, which tips at 1:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022. The over/under is set at 133 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Towson Betting Stats & Information
- Towson has gone 7-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8%).
- The Tigers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -257 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have compiled a 6-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Panthers have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average total Towson has had in its matchups this year is 2.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Northern Iowa Betting Stats & Info
- Northern Iowa has been listed as the underdog five times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +213 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers have a 3-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 5.5-point underdogs this year, the Panthers are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Northern Iowa’s games this year is 3.4 more points than the point total of 133 in this outing.
Towson vs. Northern Iowa Season Stat Comparison
|Towson Rank||Towson AVG||Northern Iowa AVG||Northern Iowa Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Towson Tigers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Tigers this season is Nicolas Timberlake, who averages 16 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 2.5 assists per game.
- Towson’s leading rebounder is Charles Thompson averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Cameron Holden and his 4.6 assists per game.
- Timberlake makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Northern Iowa Panthers Leaders
- Bowen Born racks up 19 points and adds 2.9 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Panthers’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Tytan Anderson’s stat line of 9.2 rebounds, 12.9 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Northern Iowa rebounding leaderboard.
- Born hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.