Table of Contents
The UCSB Gauchos (7-2) are 3.5-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they visit the Portland State Vikings (5-6) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at Viking Pavillion. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gauchos vs. Vikings
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Viking Pavillion
UCSB Betting Stats & Information
- UCSB has been the moneyline favorite four times this season. They’ve finished 3-1 in those games.
- The Gauchos have not played a game with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- The Gauchos have gone 4-3-0 ATS this season.
- The Vikings have a 5-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average point total for UCSB’s games this season is 5.1 fewer points than the over/under of 142.5 in this matchup.
Portland State Betting Stats & Info
- Portland State has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won twice.
- The Vikings have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +140 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Vikings have put together a 5-3-1 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Vikings have a 5-2 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Portland State this season is 10.8 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UCSB vs. Portland State Season Stat Comparison
|UCSB Rank||UCSB AVG||Portland State AVG||Portland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCSB Gauchos Leaders
- Ajay Mitchell leads the Gauchos in points and assists per game, scoring 13.6 points and distributing 4.7 assists.
- Andre Kelly leads UCSB in rebounding, pulling down 8.3 boards per game while also scoring 9.9 points a contest.
- Cole Anderson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gauchos, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Portland State Vikings Leaders
- Jorell Saterfield scores 15.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Vikings.
- Hunter Woods has a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 10.9 points and 1.5 assists per game for Portland State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Cameron Parker holds the top spot for assists with 5.4 per game, adding 14.5 points and 2.9 rebounds per outing.
- Saterfield is the most prolific from deep for the Vikings, hitting 2.8 threes per game.