The Lamar Cardinals (4-7) are underdogs (by 9.5 points) to end a three-game road losing streak when they visit the UL Monroe Warhawks (3-8) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 139 in the matchup.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warhawks vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Monroe, Louisiana
- Arena: Fant-Ewing Coliseum
UL Monroe vs Lamar Betting Information
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Information
- UL Monroe has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Warhawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -455 or shorter.
- The Warhawks have covered the spread twice in eight opportunities this season.
- The Cardinals are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this season.
- UL Monroe’s average point total in matchups this year is 144.5, 5.5 points higher than the total in this game.
Lamar Betting Stats & Info
- Lamar has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +350 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cardinals are 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this year, the Cardinals are 2-3 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Lamar’s games this season is 5.7 more points than the point total of 139 in this outing.
UL Monroe vs. Lamar Season Stat Comparison
|UL Monroe Rank
||UL Monroe AVG
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Warhawks this season is Tyreke Locure, who averages 13.3 points, 3.7 rebounds, and 3.3 assists per game.
- Thomas Howell is UL Monroe’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.7 per game, while Jamari Blackmon is its best passer, distributing 3.5 assists in each contest.
- Locure leads the Warhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Lamar Cardinals Leaders
- Nate Calmese scores 16.8 points per game to be the top scorer for the Cardinals.
- Lamar’s leader in rebounds is Adam Hamilton with six per game, and its leader in assists is Chris Pryor with 4.4 per game.
- Calmese makes 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cardinals.