The Washington Huskies (8-3) host the Idaho State Bengals (3-8) after winning four home games in a row. The Huskies are heavy favorites by 16 points in the contest, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022. The matchup’s point total is set at 133.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Bengals
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Seattle, Washington
- Arena: Alaska Airlines Arena at Hec Edmundson Pavilion
Washington vs Idaho State Betting Information
Washington Betting Stats & Information
- Washington has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-2).
- The Huskies have not played a game with moneyline odds of -2056 or shorter.
- The Huskies are 5-6-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- Washington’s average total in matchups this season has been 135, 1.5 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Idaho State Betting Stats & Info
- Idaho State has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won once.
- The Bengals have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1050 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bengals’ ATS record is 3-5-0 this year.
- The Bengals are 2-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 16-point underdogs.
- Idaho State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 137.2 points, 3.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Washington vs. Idaho State Season Stat Comparison
||Idaho State AVG
||Idaho State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Washington Huskies Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Huskies is Keion Brooks Jr., who puts up 17.8 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Washington’s best passer is PJ Fuller, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 8.7 PPG scoring average.
- Cole Bajema makes more threes per game than any other member of the Huskies, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
Idaho State Bengals Leaders
- Miguel Tomley’s points (14.5 per game) and assists (2.3 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Bengals’ leaderboards.
- Jay Nagle is at the top of the Idaho State rebounding leaderboard with 4.5 rebounds per game. He also scores 3.7 points and adds 1.5 assists per game.
- Brock Mackenzie is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Bengals, hitting 2.8 threes per game.