Table of Contents
The Bradley Braves (7-3) will look to build on a four-game win streak when they visit the No. 10 Arkansas Razorbacks (9-1) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022 as 11-point underdogs. The Razorbacks have won five games in a row. The matchup has an over/under of 133.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Razorbacks vs. Braves
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arena: Simmons Bank Arena
Arkansas Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas has an 8-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 88.9% of those games).
- The Razorbacks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -619 or shorter.
- The Razorbacks have a 5-4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Braves are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Arkansas’ average point total in matchups this season is 142.7, 9.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Bradley Betting Stats & Info
- Bradley has won one of the four games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Braves have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +447.
- The Braves’ ATS record is 5-4-0 this season.
- The Braves have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average total in Bradley’s games this season is 4.8 fewer points than the point total of 133 for this outing.
Arkansas vs. Bradley Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas Rank||Arkansas AVG||Bradley AVG||Bradley Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas Razorbacks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Razorbacks this season is Ricky Council IV, who averages 19.2 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Trevon Brazile is Arkansas’ leading rebounder, pulling down six per game, while Anthony Black is its best passer, distributing 3.7 assists in each contest.
- Nick Smith Jr. leads the Razorbacks in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Bradley Braves Leaders
- The Braves’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Rienk Mast with 13 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Bradley’s assist leader is Duke Deen with 3.4 per game. He also records 9.6 points per game and grabs 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Connor Hickman hits two three-pointers per game, the most on the Braves.