Table of Contents
The Clemson Tigers (8-3) hit the court against the Richmond Spiders (5-5) as only 2.5-point favorites on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Spiders
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Greenville, South Carolina
- Arena: Bon Secours Wellness Arena
Clemson Betting Stats & Information
- Clemson has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (8-2).
- The Tigers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -141 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Tigers have put together a 4-7-0 record against the spread.
- The Spiders have a 3-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Clemson has had set in games this season is 8.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Richmond Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Richmond has won two out of the five games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Spiders have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +118 moneyline set for this game.
- The Spiders’ ATS record is 6-4-0 this year.
- The Spiders have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Richmond this season is 1.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Clemson vs. Richmond Season Stat Comparison
|Clemson Rank||Clemson AVG||Richmond AVG||Richmond Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Clemson Tigers Leaders
- Chase Hunter leads the Tigers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.6 points and distributing 5 assists.
- Hunter Tyson is Clemson’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 9.1 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game.
- The Tigers get the most three-point shooting production out of Alex Hemenway, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Richmond Spiders Leaders
- The Spiders’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tyler Burton with 17.7 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Richmond’s assist leader is Matt Grace with 3.3 per game. He also scores 5.7 points per game and tacks on 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Jason Roche averages 2.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Spiders.