Table of Contents
The Loyola Marymount Lions (8-4) are 8.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a five-game home win streak when they host the Cleveland State Vikings (6-5) on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at Gersten Pavilion. The contest airs at 5:00 PM ET. The point total is 135.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Vikings
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Gersten Pavilion
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-8.5||135.5|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has won three of four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Lions have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -405 or shorter.
- The Lions have gone 6-5-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 8.5-point underdogs this year, the Vikings are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total Loyola Marymount (CA) has had set in matchups this year is 11.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Info
- Cleveland State has been underdogs in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Vikings have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +318.
- The Vikings are 6-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vikings are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 8.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Cleveland State this season is 2.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Cleveland State Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Cleveland State AVG||Cleveland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- The Lions leader in points and assists is Cameron Shelton, who puts up 18.8 points per game to go with 3.5 assists.
- Loyola Marymount (CA)’s best rebounder is Keli Leaupepe, who averages 6.9 boards per game in addition to his 14.6 PPG average.
- Chance Stephens leads the Lions in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- The Vikings’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tristan Enaruna with 11.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Cleveland State’s assist leader is Deshon Parker with 5.3 per game. He also averages 9.9 points per game and adds four rebounds per game.
- Drew Lowder is the top shooter from deep for the Vikings, hitting 1.5 threes per game.