Table of Contents
The Memphis Tigers (8-3) host the Texas A&M Aggies (6-3) after winning seven home games in a row. The Tigers are favored by 8 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 17, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 145.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Memphis, Tennessee
- Arena: FedExForum
Memphis Betting Stats & Information
- Memphis has won 87.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (7-1).
- The Tigers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -386 or shorter.
- The Tigers have a 7-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- Memphis’ average point total in outings this year is 143.2, 2.3 points less than the over/under in this game.
Texas A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Texas A&M has not played a game this season while listed as the underdog.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +303 odds on them winning this game.
- The Aggies are 6-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The average over/under in Texas A&M’s games this season is 0.8 more points than the point total of 145.5 in this outing.
Memphis vs. Texas A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Memphis Rank||Memphis AVG||Texas A&M AVG||Texas A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Tigers is Kendric Davis, who scores 19.5 points and dishes out 4.9 assists per game.
- DeAndre Williams leads Memphis in rebounding, grabbing 7.8 boards per game while also scoring 14.4 points a contest.
- Davis leads the Tigers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Texas A&M Aggies Leaders
- Wade Taylor IV racks up 14.4 points and tacks on four assists per game, putting him at the top of the Aggies’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Henry Coleman III is at the top of the Texas A&M rebounding leaderboard with 5.2 rebounds per game. He also racks up 10.3 points and adds 1.2 assists per game.
- Taylor is the top scorer from distance for the Aggies, hitting two threes per game.