Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (17-14) are underdogs (by 6 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Milwaukee Bucks (20-8) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total is 231 in the matchup.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bucks vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Arena: Fiserv Forum
Bucks Betting Stats & Information
- The Bucks have been the moneyline favorite 25 total times this season. They’ve finished 19-6 in those games.
- Milwaukee has gone 11-4 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -211 or shorter (winning 73.3%).
- The Bucks have a 15-11-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks are 5-6-1 against the spread when favored by 6 points or more this season.
- Milwaukee’s average point total in outings this season is 221, 10 points fewer than the over/under in this game.
- Out of the Bucks’ 31 games with a set total, 13 have hit the over (41.9%).
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- The Jazz have been underdogs in 20 games this season and won 12 (60%) of those contests.
- Utah has a record of 3-5 when it is set as the underdog by +173 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Jazz are 18-13-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 6 points or more so far this year, the Jazz have gone 6-2 against the spread.
- Utah’s games this season have averaged a total of 233.6 points, 2.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
- Jazz games have gone over the total 16 times this season.
Bucks vs. Jazz Season Stat Comparison
|Bucks Rank||Bucks AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Milwaukee Bucks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bucks this season is Giannis Antetokounmpo (among active players), who averages 30.6 points, 11.1 rebounds, and 5.3 assists per game.
- Bobby Portis adds 14.2 points, two assists and 10.2 rebounds per outing. Jrue Holiday puts up 19.1 points, 7.4 assists and 5.3 rebounds a game.
- Brook Lopez makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Bucks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.1 per contest.
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen averages 22.4 points per game. He also collects 8.5 rebounds and averages 2.2 assists per game.
- Jordan Clarkson also adds 20.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley is the most prolific from distance for the Jazz (among active players), hitting 3.3 threes per game.