Table of Contents
The Norfolk State Spartans (7-4) are favored (by 9 points) to build on a five-game home winning streak when they host the Hampton Pirates (3-7) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 143.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Arena: MGM Grand Garden Arena
Norfolk State Betting Stats & Information
- Norfolk State has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and it has won all of those games.
- The Spartans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -455 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Spartans have put together a 4-3-0 record against the spread.
- The Pirates have a 2-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this season.
- Norfolk State’s average point total in matchups this season is 145.3, 1.8 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Hampton Betting Stats & Info
- Hampton has won two of the nine games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Pirates have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +335 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pirates are 4-4-1 ATS this season.
- The Pirates are 2-3 against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Hampton this season is 4.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Norfolk State vs. Hampton Season Stat Comparison
|Norfolk State Rank||Norfolk State AVG||Hampton AVG||Hampton Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Norfolk State Spartans Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr. leads the Spartans in scoring, tallying 15.1 points per game to go with 3.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Kris Bankston is Norfolk State’s leading rebounder, pulling down 7.4 per game, while Christian Ings is its best passer, distributing four assists in each contest.
- Tyrese leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of three shots per game from beyond the arc.
Hampton Pirates Leaders
- The Pirates’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Jordan Nesbitt with 15.9 points and 7.9 rebounds per game.
- Russell Dean’s assist statline paces Hampton; he racks up 4.3 assists per game.
- Marquis Godwin hits 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pirates.