Table of Contents
The North Texas Mean Green (8-2) are 3-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the UMass Minutemen (8-2) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at MassMutual Center. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 127 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mean Green vs. Minutemen
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Springfield, Massachusetts
- Arena: MassMutual Center
North Texas Betting Stats & Information
- North Texas has won six of seven games when the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Mean Green have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Mean Green have compiled a 4-4-0 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Minutemen are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total in North Texas’ games this season is 14 fewer points than the over/under of 127 in this matchup.
UMass Betting Stats & Info
- UMass has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Minutemen have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +131 odds on them winning this game.
- The Minutemen are 7-3-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Minutemen are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under for UMass’ games this season is 12.7 more points than the point total of 127 for this outing.
North Texas vs. UMass Season Stat Comparison
|North Texas Rank||North Texas AVG||UMass AVG||UMass Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Texas Mean Green Leaders
- Tylor Perry leads the Mean Green in scoring, tallying 17 points per game to go with 2.1 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Abou Ousmane is North Texas’ leading rebounder, pulling down 6.2 per game, while Kai Huntsberry is its best passer, distributing 2.5 assists in each contest.
- The Mean Green get the most three-point shooting production out of Perry, who makes three threes per game.
UMass Minutemen Leaders
- Noah Fernandes racks up 11.4 points and tacks on 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Minutemen’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- Matt Cross is at the top of the UMass rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game. He also scores 10.9 points and tacks on 1.7 assists per game.
- T.J. Weeks is reliable from three-point range and leads the Minutemen with 1.6 made threes per game.