The Stetson Hatters (5-4) are 5-point underdogs as they try to break a four-game road losing streak when they take on the Ohio Bobcats (5-5) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at Convocation Center Ohio. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 137.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Hatters
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Ohio
- Arena: Convocation Center Ohio
Ohio vs Stetson Betting Information
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio has won three of four games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (75%).
- The Bobcats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -222 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bobcats have compiled a 4-5-0 record against the spread.
- The Hatters have a 3-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 5 points or more.
- The average point total for Ohio’s games this season is 8.7 more points than the total of 137.5 in this matchup.
Stetson Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Stetson has been the underdog six times and won three of those games.
- The Hatters have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +180 moneyline set for this game.
- The Hatters are 5-2-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 5 points or more, the Hatters have a 3-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Stetson this year is 9.3 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ohio vs. Stetson Season Stat Comparison
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- Dwight Wilson leads the Bobcats in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 12.6 points and 9.4 boards per game.
- Ohio’s best passer is Jaylin Hunter, who averages 4.3 assists per game to go with his 9.8 PPG scoring average.
- Hunter makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Stetson Hatters Leaders
- Luke Brown is the top scorer for the Hatters with 11.3 points per game. He also tacks on two rebounds and 1.7 assists per game to his stats.
- The Stetson leaders in rebounding and assists are Mahamadou Diawara with 5.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 6 points and 0.4 assists per game) and Stephan D. Swenson with 4.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.2 points and 2.1 rebounds per game).
- Wheza Panzo knocks down 3.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hatters.