Table of Contents
Sam Darnold will have several player prop bet markets available when he takes to the field on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. Darnold’s Carolina Panthers (5-8) and the Pittsburgh Steelers (5-8) take the field in Week 15 at Bank of America Stadium.
Sam Darnold Player Props vs. Pittsburgh
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: December 18, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 175.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 14.5 (-110)
Sam Darnold Passing Stats
- Darnold has thrown for 284 yards (142.0 per game) while completing 58.1% of his passes, with two TDs and zero INTs.
- He’s added 33 yards on seven carries and one touchdown, averaging 16.5 rushing yards per game.
- Darnold has racked up 12.5 completed passes per game (25 total completions) this season.
- Darnold ranks 51st in the NFL with 121 air yards on completed passes this season.
- The Panthers have run 49.9% passing plays and 50.1% rushing plays this season. They rank 24th in the NFL in scoring.
Last Season Stats: Panthers vs. Steelers
- The Panthers averaged 5.5 fewer points per game (17.9) than the Steelers surrendered (23.4) last year.
- The Panthers racked up 62.2 fewer yards per game (298.9) than the Steelers gave up per contest (361.1) last season.
- The Panthers passed for 190.5 yards per game last year, 24.6 fewer than the 215.1 the Steelers allowed per outing.
- The Panthers rushed for 108.4 yards per game last season, 37.7 fewer than the 146.1 the Steelers allowed per contest.
- The Panthers turned the ball over seven more times (29 total) than the Steelers forced a turnover (22) last year.