Table of Contents
The Troy Trojans (7-4) are 7.5-point favorites as they look to stop a three-game road slide when they visit the SE Louisiana Lions (5-6) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at University Center (LA). The matchup airs at 2:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 145.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Lions
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Hammond, Louisiana
- Arena: University Center (LA)
Troy Betting Stats & Information
- Troy has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve finished 2-2 in those games.
- The Trojans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- The Trojans are 6-2-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 7.5-point underdogs this year, the Lions are 4-3 against the spread.
- The average point total for Troy’s games this season is one fewer points than the total of 145.5 in this matchup.
SE Louisiana Betting Stats & Info
- SE Louisiana has won two of the eight games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +265 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Lions have put together a 6-3-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Lions have a 4-3 record against the spread.
- SE Louisiana’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 154.9 points, 9.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Troy vs. SE Louisiana Season Stat Comparison
|Troy Rank||Troy AVG||SE Louisiana AVG||SE Louisiana Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Troy Trojans Leaders
- The Trojans scoring leader is Duke Miles, who averages 14 per contest to go with 2.5 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Troy’s leading rebounder is Nelson Phillips averaging six boards per game and its best passer is Aamer Muhammad and his 3.2 assists per game.
- The Trojans get the most three-point shooting production out of Phillips, who knocks down two threes per game.
SE Louisiana Lions Leaders
- The Lions’ Boogie Anderson puts up enough points (12.3 per game) and assists (3.8 per game) to top the team’s leaderboards.
- Roger McFarlane’s stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 7.7 points and 1.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the SE Louisiana rebounding leaderboard.
- Mehdi Pissis averages 1.9 three-pointers per game, the most on the Lions.