Table of Contents
The Chattanooga Mocs (8-3) are favored (-5.5) to build on a six-game winning streak when they host the Belmont Bruins (6-5) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at McKenzie Arena. The over/under is set at 152.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mocs vs. Bruins
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Arena: McKenzie Arena
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Information
- Chattanooga has won two of three games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (66.7%).
- The Mocs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -216 or shorter.
- The Mocs have gone 4-3-1 ATS this season.
- The Bruins have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 5.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- The average total Chattanooga has had set in games this season is 3.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Belmont Betting Stats & Info
- Belmont has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Bruins have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +179 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bruins are 3-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Bruins are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Belmont this year is two points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Chattanooga vs. Belmont Season Stat Comparison
|Chattanooga Rank||Chattanooga AVG||Belmont AVG||Belmont Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Mocs is Jake Stephens, who puts up 21.6 points, 9.6 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Dalvin White makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mocs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Belmont Bruins Leaders
- Ben Sheppard is at the top of the Bruins scoring leaderboard with 20.6 points per game. He also pulls down 4.3 rebounds and racks up 3.6 assists per game.
- Belmont’s leader in rebounds is Even Brauns with 4.9 per game, and its leader in assists is Keishawn Davidson with 4.4 per game.
- Drew Friberg is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Bruins, hitting 3.5 threes per game.