Table of Contents
The Chicago Bulls (11-17) are favored (-1.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Minnesota Timberwolves (14-15) at 7:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at Target Center. The game airs on NBCS-CHI and BSN. The over/under for the matchup is set at 231.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Timberwolves
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI and BSN
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Target Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have put together a 5-5 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 50% of those games).
- Chicago has a record of 5-5 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -121 or shorter (winning 50%).
- The Bulls are 13-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have a 4-6 record against the spread this season when favored by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total in Chicago’s games this year is 4.9 fewer points than the over/under of 231.5 in this matchup.
- Out of the Bulls’ 29 games with a set total, 12 have hit the over (41.4%).
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Timberwolves have been the underdog 11 times and won three, or 27.3%, of those games.
- This season, Minnesota has won three of its 10 games, or 30%, when it is the underdog by at least +101 on the moneyline.
- The Timberwolves have covered the spread 11 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- The Timberwolves are only 2-7 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Minnesota’s games this season have averaged a total of 230.1 points, 1.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- This season, 12 of the Timberwolves’ games have gone over the point total.
Bulls vs. Timberwolves Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Timberwolves AVG||Timberwolves Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- The Bulls active leader in points and assists this season is DeMar DeRozan, who scores 25.8 points per game to go with 4.6 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic contributes 16 points per game while adding 10.5 rebounds and 2.9 assists for the Bulls.
- The Bulls get 2.8 three-pointers per game out of Zach LaVine.
Minnesota Timberwolves Leaders
- Anthony Edwards averages 22.4 points per game. He also collects 5.8 rebounds and averages 4.1 assists per game.
- D’Angelo Russell adds 16.6 points, 3.1 rebounds and 6.4 assists per game to the team’s offensive production, while Rudy Gobert is on the books for 14.1 points, 12.2 rebounds and 0.9 assists per game.
- Edwards hits 2.5 three-pointers per game.