Table of Contents
The Long Island Sharks (1-9) are heavy underdogs (+29) as they try to break an eight-game losing streak when they visit the James Madison Dukes (8-3) at 2:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The over/under is 153 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Dukes vs. Sharks
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Harrisonburg, Virginia
- Arena: Atlantic Union Bank Center
James Madison Betting Stats & Information
- The Dukes’ ATS record is 7-2-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 29-point underdogs this year, the Sharks are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for James Madison’s games this season is 0.6 fewer points than the total of 153 in this matchup.
LIU Betting Stats & Info
- The Sharks are 3-6-0 against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 29-point underdogs this year, the Sharks are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average point total for LIU this year is 4.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
James Madison vs. LIU Season Stat Comparison
|James Madison Rank||James Madison AVG||LIU AVG||LIU Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
James Madison Dukes Leaders
- Vado Morse leads the Dukes in scoring, tallying 12.8 points per game to go with 1.6 rebounds and 2.6 assists.
- Mezie Offurum leads James Madison in rebounding, averaging 5.6 per game, while Tyree Ihenacho leads the team in assists, distributing an average of three in each contest.
- Morse makes more threes per game than any other member of the Dukes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Long Island Sharks Leaders
- Marko Maletic is the top scorer for the Sharks with 15.7 points per game. He also adds 2.4 rebounds and 1.6 assists per game to his statistics.
- LIU’s leader in rebounds is Jacob Johnson with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Tre Wood with 4.4 per game.
- Maletic is reliable from three-point range and leads the Sharks with three made threes per game.