Table of Contents
The UTEP Miners (6-3, 0-0 C-USA) are just 1.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a six-game home win streak when they square off against the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (6-4, 0-0 C-USA) on Saturday, December 17, 2022 at Don Haskins Center. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Miners
- Game Day: Saturday, December 17, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: El Paso, Texas
- Arena: Don Haskins Center
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana Tech has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -127 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 4-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Miners are 1-2 against the spread.
- The average total Louisiana Tech has had set in games this year is 11.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
UTEP Betting Stats & Info
- This season, UTEP has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Miners have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +107 moneyline set for this game.
- The Miners are 4-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Miners are 1-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under in UTEP’s games this season is 7.2 more points than the point total of 136 in this outing.
Louisiana Tech vs. UTEP Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech Rank||Louisiana Tech AVG||UTEP AVG||UTEP Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- Cobe Williams leads the Bulldogs in points and assists per game, scoring 17.9 points and distributing 4.2 assists.
- Isaiah Crawford is Louisiana Tech’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 5.2 boards in each contest while scoring 11.7 points per game.
- Keaston Willis leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UTEP Miners Leaders
- Tae Hardy is the top scorer for the Miners with 13.2 points per game. He also adds 2.8 rebounds and 2.2 assists per game to his statistics.
- UTEP’s leader in rebounds is Ze’Rik Onyema with 5.7 per game, and its leader in assists is Shamar Givance with four per game.
- Hardy makes 1.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Miners.