Table of Contents
The Portland Trail Blazers (17-13) hit the road in Northwest Division play against the Oklahoma City Thunder (12-18) on Monday, December 19, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers are favored by 7 points in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season. The matchup’s point total is set at 230.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trail Blazers vs. Thunder
- Game Day: Monday, December 19, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and ROOT Sports NW
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Trail Blazers Betting Stats & Information
- The Trail Blazers have won 66.7% of the games this season when they were the moneyline favorite (8-4).
- Portland has played as a moneyline favorite of -295 or shorter twice this season, and won both.
- The Trail Blazers have an 18-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have a 1-1 record against the spread when favored by 7 points or more this season.
- Portland’s average point total in outings this year is 224, 6.5 points less than the over/under in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 15 of the Trail Blazers’ 30 games with a set total.
Oklahoma City Betting Stats & Info
- The Thunder have been underdogs in 23 games this season and won 10 (43.5%) of those contests.
- This season, Oklahoma City has won two of its eight games when it is the underdog by at least +238 on the moneyline.
- The Thunder are 18-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Thunder have an ATS record of 7-2.
- The average total in Oklahoma City’s games this season is 1.8 more points than the point total of 230.5 in this outing.
- Thunder games have gone over the total 16 times this year.
Trail Blazers vs. Thunder Season Stat Comparison
|Trail Blazers Rank||Trail Blazers AVG||Thunder AVG||Thunder Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Portland Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers active scoring leader is Anfernee Simons, who averages 23.4 per contest to go with three rebounds and 4.3 assists.
- Damian Lillard is averaging 28.3 points, 7.1 assists and 3.8 rebounds a game, while Jusuf Nurkic adds 14.5 points, 2.8 assists and 9.9 rebounds per outing.
- Simons leads active Trail Blazers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of four shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander averages 31.2 points per game. He also pulls down 4.7 rebounds and dishes out 5.8 assists per game.
- Josh Giddey’s statline of 8.1 rebounds, 14.7 points and 5.5 assists adds to the team’s efforts.
- Luguentz Dort is reliable from deep with 1.8 made threes per game.