Table of Contents
The Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles (6-5) are heavily favored (-17.5) to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the IUPUI Jaguars (2-9) at 4:00 PM ET on Monday, December 19, 2022 at Gainbridge Fieldhouse. The over/under is set at 137 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Screaming Eagles vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Monday, December 19, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arena: Gainbridge Fieldhouse
Southern Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Southern Indiana has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it lost both of those games.
- The Screaming Eagles have not played a game with moneyline odds of -2231 or shorter.
- The Screaming Eagles’ ATS record is 4-3-0 this season.
- The Jaguars have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 17.5 points or more this year (0-2).
- The average total in Southern Indiana’s games this season is 8.9 more points than the over/under of 137 in this game.
IUPUI Betting Stats & Info
- IUPUI has been the underdog in nine games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Jaguars have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1069 odds on them winning this game.
- The Jaguars are only 2-7-0 against the spread this year.
- The Jaguars are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 17.5 points or greater this season.
- The average point total for IUPUI this season is 4.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Southern Indiana vs. IUPUI Season Stat Comparison
|Southern Indiana Rank||Southern Indiana AVG||IUPUI AVG||IUPUI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southern Indiana Screaming Eagles Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Screaming Eagles this season is Jelani Simmons, who averages 14.7 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 1.6 assists per game.
- Jacob Polakovich leads Southern Indiana in rebounding, averaging 8.9 per game, while Isaiah Swope leads the team in assists, distributing an average of three in each contest.
- Trevor Lakes leads the Screaming Eagles in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
IUPUI Jaguars Leaders
- Bryce Monroe scores 12 points and tacks on 3.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Jaguars’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Chris Osten is at the top of the IUPUI rebounding leaderboard with 6.4 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.4 points and tacks on 0.5 assists per game.
- Vincent Brady II is the most prolific from deep for the Jaguars, hitting 1.7 threes per game.