Table of Contents
The No. 21 TCU Horned Frogs (8-1) host the Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-11) after winning five straight home games. The Horned Frogs are heavy favorites by 32.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, December 18, 2022. The over/under in the matchup is 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Sunday, December 18, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Schollmaier Arena
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- The Horned Frogs are 4-5-0 against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 32.5-point underdogs this season, the Delta Devils are 2-1 against the spread.
- TCU’s average total in matchups this season has been 138.4, 6.4 points higher than the total in this particular game.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- The Delta Devils are 8-4-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 32.5-point underdogs this season, the Delta Devils are 2-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Mississippi Valley State this season is 3.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
TCU vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles leads the Horned Frogs in scoring, tallying 18.2 points per game to go with 3.7 rebounds and 3 assists.
- TCU’s leading rebounder is Eddie Lampkin Jr. averaging 7.3 boards per game and its best passer is Damion Baugh and his 5.3 assists per game.
- Charles O’Bannon Jr. leads the Horned Frogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins’ points (15.3 per game) and assists (1.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Delta Devils’ leaderboards.
- Rayquan Brown is at the top of the Mississippi Valley State rebounding leaderboard with 9.5 rebounds per game. He also racks up 11 points and adds one assist per game.
- Collins is the top shooter from distance for the Delta Devils, hitting 2.4 threes per game.